The state governor revealed this in his recent democracy day speech in Ilorin.
According to him, the state has moved on from its tough years of alleged political servitude, socio-economic stagnancy, and lack of impactful development to total satisfaction with a government that deploys public funds only to serve the greatest majority, and not to a few persons with allegiance to any political establishment or interest.
He added that his government has fixed 8 major water works and over 400 boreholes, renovated 31 schools, 37 primary health centres and constructed at least 26 rural-urban roads just to make lives easier for residents.
His words, “As Nigeria commemorates another Democracy Day today, Kwarans look back with a huge sense of pride and achievement which included edging out a system they were clearly dissatisfied with and experiencing a political leadership that not only prioritises their basic welfare but also respects them as the kingmakers.
“People are today satisfied to have a government that deploys public funds only to serve the greatest majority and not to a few persons with allegiance to any political establishment or interest”.
“In specific terms, the administration has fixed eight major water works and over 400 boreholes. It is renovating 31 schools, 37 primary health centres, and constructing at least 26 rural-urban roads — apart from rehabilitation works on dozens of others.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Stan Slim – Green Light ft Adama & Lost Pearl [AuDio]
- 7 of the saddest Nigerian songs released in the last ten years
- Dj Clatiny ft Terry G – Special Hype Mixtape vol.8
- DJ Samlegxy – Woju Movement [MixTape]
- Dj Bolux – Best of Burna Boy [MixTape]
- Reekado Banks – Corner [AuDio]
- Olubunmi – A Now Miracle [AuDio]
- Faze – Your Daughter [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Omah Lay – Lo Lo [AuDio]
- Sarkodie, Zlatan & Rexxie – Hasta La Vista
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- OmoAkin – Pasa Pasa ft Skales