Lagos State House of Assembly Committee on Works and Infrastructure, Mr. Abiodun Tobuna has said Lasgidi roads would soon be free of potholes.
According to him, in the next 6 months, this dream will come true because the House has provided adequate cash to rectify all the potholes on the roads.
Tobun, representing Epe I Constituency, revealed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Tuesday in Lagos.
He added that the government is committed to making all the roads motorable by July 31.
His words, “The House recently passed the 2020 budget and adequate funds was allocated to the Lagos State Public Works Cooperation.
“It is also the desire of the state government to rehabilitate 114 roads, and we are sure that within the next six months, Lagos roads will be motorable.
“If you see the roads that have been fixed so far by the cooperation, you will attest to it that they are doing a very good job by using quality materials.”
On Agege Pen-Cinema Flyover Bridge, “Documentations are still ongoing to get the funds released to the contractor, and I think the company has the artillery to carry out the job.
“The project will be completed in due time and the contractor would have discussed with the executive on ways to carry out the job.
“The contract was awarded to Hi-tech, which is a reputable company in the state and with the pace they are doing the job, we believe they will deliver on time.”
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan