This is coming after the Chairman of the Lagos State Environmental and Special Offences Unit, CSP Shola Jejeloye, announced that the unit had secured a Court Order from the state mobile court authorising it to publicly auction the vehicles from residents found guilty of contravening the One-Way Traffic Law.
Reacting, DJ Switch simply wrote that the move is wrong because the government could’ve easily fined the offenders or sent them to jail, instead of auctioning seized vehicles.
She added that the mobile court that gave the order in favour of the Lagos State Environmental Unit is really inept and corrupt.
Her words, ”I just read on the news that the Lagos State Environmental Unit through their inept and corrupt mobile court gave the order for peoples cars to be auctioned off, to be sold off. What happened to fines? Why can’t you fine these people? Give them something to pay? What happened to minimum jail term? A weekend in jail? Community service? What happened to those options? You want to sell off …You are a thief. Lagos state government is a thief. You are short of just carrying guns. It is gun that is remaining for you. You are a thief.”
”I am very certain that a lot of these people that their cars are there are crying out but nobody knows them. Where are our celebrities? Where are our influencers? You have so many followers.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]