The new kids on the block for last week’s best dressed incidentally dressed up for the same event. The Ghanian actress, Yvonne Nelson sure had our medicine with her ‘mai oh mai’ outfit, while rising star, Ik ogbonna had us drooling in his metro look. In addition, we added the ‘Street-style contest. Feed your eyes.
At the Lagos premiere of the movie House of Gold that took place on Friday, the 19th of July, inside the Silverbird Galleria, she appeared in a black dress by none other than MAI. The dress featured a sheer lace cut-out which she spiced up with a gold bracelet and ring.
For make-up, mastering the nude pout is a must for all those who love highlighting their eyes, in this case, her smoky eyes.
Being a sucker for the metro look, none other than this chap fit our bill for the best dressed male. At the same ‘House of Gold’ Lagos premiere, the well built, handsome actor opted for a turquoise coloured jacket from ‘Needles and Stitches’ (sexy steel) with embellished detailing at the lapel region, white shirt, white pants, brown shoes and a watch for finishing touch.
Arriving for the MBGN pageant, the captain’s wife wore a multi-coloured blouse, a black leggings and Louboutin pumps. She accesorised with a dark shade, silver neck-lace, Hermes belt and a red bag.
Having a picture moment at home, Tu-baba’s wife wore a multi-coloured ‘off shoulder’ top, black jeans, and brown shoes. She spiced things up by adding a gold bracelet,watch and necklace.
WHO ROCKED IT BETTER?
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema