She recently had her say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting.
According to her, she has had a very rough time after her separation, but she is thankful to have had songwriting to help her healing process at the time.
The singer added that her latest song is for several women out there who need a voice to represent them after unexpected separations.
Her words, “I’ve had a very rough year after my separation, and writing this song [‘Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 53’] has been so important to me. It’s been a healthy way to channel my emotions.”
“I really felt that I don’t even have fans out there. I have a sisterhood of women who have been through the same things that I have been through, who think the way I think, who feel the way I feel, who had to put up with so much crap the way I had to.”
“And I did write the song for me but also I feel that it was meant for so many women out there that needed a forum and a voice to represent them in so many ways.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- The Compozers – Over You ft Nonso Amadi [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Davisy – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Sabi – Style ft Oritsefemi [AuDio]
- Ginger Breadman – School Of The Hard Knock [AuDio]