Grammy-winning rapper Lil Wayne just cannot shake off his medical complications as new reports claim he suffered another seizure and was rushed to a hospital this week.
Despite the scare, Wayne only spent a few hours in a Los Angeles hospital where he received treatment.
Sources close to Wayne told TMZ that the rapper was taken to Cedars-Sinai in L.A. late Tuesday night by his bodyguards, and that he suffered a single seizure and was treated and released early this morning.
A few weeks ago, Weezy F. Baby came clean on his frequent medical complications.
The thing is, man, the bad news is, I’m an epileptic, so I’m prone to seizures
This isn’t my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh seizure. I’ve had a bunch of seizures; y’all just never hear about it. This time it got real bad because I had three of ’em in a row, and on the third one, my heart rate went down to, like, 30 percent. Basically, I could’ve died soon. That’s why it was so serious. The reason being for the seizures is just plain stress, no rest and overworking myself. That’s typical me, though.
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Cheque & Fireboy DML – History
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]