After exclusively releasing the digital version yesterday during its session at the ongoing Social Media Week, Tush Magazine – Nigeria’s leading digital + print magazine is officially out with its Issue 12 featuring two great brothers – M.I (Jude Abaga) and Jesse Jagz (Jesse Abaga) as its cover page personalities.
This edition which is business themed with focus on the achievements M.I Abaga has made and the forthcoming ones as new CEO, Jesse on the other hand made a great business decision in returning to Chocolate City after an unceremonious exit. The interesting interview also has some revealing details coming from both brothers which is a must read.
Other personalities featured includes the business King of Lagos Party – Matthew Ohio, beautiful and talented songstress Niniola who happens to be this edition’s new crush, popular Lagos creative artist – Mode who has a bunch of amazing works worth seeing.
Other worthy mentions include Denola Grey, Sensei Uche and Folu Storms.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – My Bebe [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]