Made recently flaunted cute pictures of himself and his woman, Inedoye, after she celebrated her birthday days ago.
Olufela Olufemi Anikulapo Kuti (born 16 June 1962), popularly known as Femi Kuti, is a Nigerian musician born in London and raised in Lagos. He is the eldest son of Afrobeat pioneer Fela Kuti and a grandchild of political campaigner, women’s rights activist and traditional aristocrat Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti.
Femi Kuti began his musical career playing in his father’s band, Egypt 80. In 1986, Femi started his own band, Positive Force, establishing himself as an artist independent of his father’s massive legacy.
Femi Anikulapo Kuti was born in London to Fela and Remilekun (Remi) Ransome-Kuti (née Taylor; 1961–1985), and grew up in the former Nigerian capital, Lagos. His mother soon left his father, taking Femi to live with her. In 1977, however, Femi chose to move in with his father.
Femi started playing the saxophone at the age of 15 and eventually became a member of his father’s band. He studied at Baptist Academy and Igbobi College.
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rudeboy – Focus
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Falz – Mercy
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]