Mafikizolo singer, Nhlanhla Nciza has revealed her separation from her music mogul husband, Thembinkosi “TK” Nciza after 15-years of marriage.
The amazing singer revealed this today in a long Instagram post.
She shared that the decision was taken mutually and they will still remain “on good terms.”
Her words, “After almost 15 years of our strong bond of marriage, my husband TK Nciza and I have come to a tough but amicable decision to bring an end to our union.”
“We shall remain on good terms and continue our endeavor to be great and exemplary parents to our children,” read the post.
Nciza thanked family and friends for their support during this difficult time and asked for privacy.
“We appreciate the support we’ve received from family and friends. At this stage we would like to appeal for privacy, particularly for the sake of our children. We thank you.”
The share three sons together, Nkululeko, Thamsanqa, and Luvuyo.
Their daughter, Zinathi, was murdered in a car crash in 2009.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)