She recently revealed that it is wrong for our women to do it because our men do not have to do that sell their songs.
According to her, women should learn to remain focused while leaving behind long-lasting legacies with their music.
She added that our ladies should center their artistry around something that will last a very long time.
Her words, “Be careful of what you live for posterity.”
“If you can’t give your best, don’t step out because what you recorded is always going to be there for long, so you got to give it the very best.”
“Center your artistry around something that will last with meaning, not just shaking bumbum and it’s just the women that are always shaking it, the men don’t shake anything.”
“Women are worth more than shaking their bumbum. Enough of the bumbum. Though, everyone is free to be creative, but just know that yours will not last while the other person with meaningful lyrics will remain evergreen.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Beamer (Bad Boyz) [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]