Home » GIST » Man dies after vibrator gets stuck in his anus for five days

Man dies after vibrator gets stuck in his anus for five days

vibrator-stuck-in-anus
Doctors at the Lewisham Hospital in London have a declared 50-year-old British man dead after a vibrator got stuck in his rectum for five days.
Unemployed Nigel Willis was rushed to the on Dec. 30, 2013 after the sex toy couldn’t come out from his behind – something he bought to experiment with.
Willis was reportedly diabetic and became progressively weaker and was unable to move from his couch. He then later sought assistance after a friend learned of the problem and begged him to get help.
According to the Doctors who later worked on him, the vibrator had perforated the man’s bowel and Willis developed septic shock and suffered multiple organ failure. His condition deteriorated over a lengthy stay in the ICU before he finally died, the coroner ruled.
Assistant Coroner for inner-south London Sarah Ormand-Walshe told reporters outside the hospital that, “The main cause of death clearly is just the abdomen injury οΏ½ the injury to the bowel.”




Follow NaijaVibe



HoT DOWNLOAD
πŸ‘‡

Mani LaPussH – Last Last


TareeQ – Medicine


NaijaVibe


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*