The carnival was super full yesterday, Bank Holiday, Monday, August 26, 2013.
Since it was an holiday many had the opportunity to be off work to come have a nice time.
The Nigerian Corner was super-super filled up, we saw too many peeps, too numerous to mention or recount, though curiously we didn’t see many of the stars/celebrities except for a few music stars, comedians et al. (Seems like many are not super excited about the carnival no more).
You have been to one, you have seen it all, seems to be the word now.
But one of those we saw that caught our attention was this very gorgeous Cypriot or like some say Cyprian named Aisha.
According to her they have known each other now for a total of a decade and have been married for about half of those years since about 2008.
She came to support her husband as his biggest fan as he performed at the Naija Corner at the 2013 Notting Hill Carnival in London, England.
She was singing along and really digging it as her man was performing even singing the Yoruba parts very fluently.
We would love to know your thoughts on this post.
Drop your comments
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]