She recently revealed that these men should learn to do this without them asking or waiting to be asked, else, the women will eventually do it themselves.
Her words, “If you’re dating an independent female you just gotta do things for her without asking or waiting for her to ask because she’ll do it herself.”
See what she wrote,
Do you agree?
Juliet Ibrahim is a Ghanaian actress, film producer and singer of Lebanese, Ghanaian and Liberian descent. She won the Best Actress in a Leading Role award at the 2010 Ghana Movie Awards for her role in 4 Play.
Juliet Ibrahim was born to a Lebanese father and a Ghanaian-Liberian mother. She is the first child and has two sisters including the actress Sonia Ibrahim, and a brother. Juliet and with her siblings spent the longest part of their childhood in Lebanon and Ivory Coast due to civil wars.
She had her primary education in Lebanon, then proceeded to Ivory Coast for her secondary education where she lived with her parents.
She studied at the Ghana Institute of Languages, where she studied English, French and Spanish. She also studied Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations at the Ghana Institute of Journalism.
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]