According to Forbes, Michael Jackson is the top earning dead celebrity, earning an astonishing $115million this year. In his more 30 years solo career, the King of Pop made an impressive over $1.1 billion. But it seems he has proved even more lucrative since his death, making a further $999 billion since 2009.
The impressive sum comes from two Cirque du Soleil shows, his own music and publishing revenues, and his half of the Sony/ATV publishing catalogue.
Michael Jackson’s latest annual income has seen him top a list of the highest earning dead celebrities, complied by financial magazine Forbes.
In second place is Elvis Presley, who has made �36million, Peanuts cartoonist Charles Schulz comes in third with �26million, while fourth place, with �14million, goes to Bob Marley. Elizabeth Taylor rounds off the top five with �13million.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]