According to Forbes, Michael Jackson is the top earning dead celebrity, earning an astonishing $115million this year. In his more 30 years solo career, the King of Pop made an impressive over $1.1 billion. But it seems he has proved even more lucrative since his death, making a further $999 billion since 2009.
The impressive sum comes from two Cirque du Soleil shows, his own music and publishing revenues, and his half of the Sony/ATV publishing catalogue.
Michael Jackson’s latest annual income has seen him top a list of the highest earning dead celebrities, complied by financial magazine Forbes.
In second place is Elvis Presley, who has made �36million, Peanuts cartoonist Charles Schulz comes in third with �26million, while fourth place, with �14million, goes to Bob Marley. Elizabeth Taylor rounds off the top five with �13million.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Rockstar [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]