Nicki Minaj was slammed when she compared herself to Harriet Tubman just before her performance at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards.
Fans blasted the rapper and singer for doing such since Harriet was an abolitionist who helped free slaves through the Underground Railroad before the Civil War.
And because she joined in the attack, Nicki still harbours beef for Miley Cyrus.
In a recent interview on her Queen Radio, Nicki had this to say, “Perdue chickens can never talk s–t about queens,”
“But I do notice a lot of Perdue chickens have been trying to say the queen’s name for clout. And that’s always been happening. And that’s what [Cyrus] did in the first place.”
“And the white girl cry and made the black girl seem like she was a bad guy… She disrespected me in a magazine article for no reason.”
Their beef started when Miley shared that she backed Taylor Swift instead of Nicki after a massive disagreement over a music video award.
Miley said then, “What I read sounded very Nicki Minaj, which, if you know Nicki Minaj is not too kind.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Magnito – Ohema ft Ninety [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]