Isa revealed this in a recent statement signed by his spokesperson, Mrs. Uwa Suleiman and shared it to newsmen today in Abuja.
According to him, the ministry is not mandated to act on the issue, so nothing can be done from his side.
He added that appreciates the effort of Nigerians who keep seeking for clarifications on the new development peacefully.
His words, “We also wish to notify the general public that contrary to opinion in some quarters, I had no prior consultation or awareness about this development,”
”We appreciate the support and efforts of well meaning Nigerians who have sought clarifications in a civil manner.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- King Six – These Days
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster