The stunning woman proved that she is not just killing it in the business world, she has the looks to match as well.
Check them out,
Mosunmola Abudu, popularly called Mo Abudu, (born 11 September 1964) is a Nigerian media mogul (with interests spanning electronic broadcasting, film making and content production), philanthropist and former human resources management consultant.
She has been described by Forbes as “Africa’s Most Successful Woman”, and rated as one of the “25 Most Powerful Women in Global Television” by ‘The Hollywood Reporter’.
Mo Abudu was born in Hammersmith, West London to an engineer father and caterer mother. Her early years were spent in the UK. She attended the Ridgeway School, MidKent College and West Kent College. She has a master’s degree in Human Resource Management from the University of Westminster in London. She is a member of the British Psychological Society, and is qualified in occupational and personality testing.
Abudu lives in Lagos. She has two children; a son and a daughter, and was formerly married to Tokunbo Abudu.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Masterkraft & Phyno – Egbon
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]