EFCC recently had its say via a press statement, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to the commission, the businessman who was arrested on Monday January 10 is currently standing trial alongside his company, Ismalob Global Investment Limited, on an amended 22-count charge bordering on cyber fraud and money laundering to the tune of N32.9 billion brought against him by the EFCC.
EFCC added that investigation has revealed a fraudulent transfer slip of $92, 412, 75 found in the suspect’s iPhone 8 device, and he’ll be charged to court soon.
The statement read, ”The account of one of his companies, Ismalob Global Investment Limited Bank, a Bureau de Change company, domiciled in Zenith Bank Plc, was allegedly used to launder funds derived from unlawful activities.”
“Investigation has revealed a fraudulent transfer slip of $92, 412, 75 found in the suspect’s iPhone 8 device. He will soon be charged to court.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- D’banj – Finally [AuDio]
- Reekado Banks – Chop Am [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay – Crazy ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Dj R-Jay – Onome Mixtape ft Dj Akaba & Orezi
- Wizkid – Sweet Potato [AuDio]
- Wizkid ft Wale – Drop [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- Don Jazzy – Baby Face [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]