‘Nwa Calabar’ is Produced by Luminary Beatz, Mixed and Mastered by Extraordinaire, Mr Raw and Yung L pon our speakers with a dance Rap Vibe. This song is a follow up to Raw Nwanne’s 2020 smash single ‘Gentleman‘ which features Phyno.
Okechukwu Edwards Ukeje, better known by his stage name Mr Raw (formerly Dat N.I.G.G.A. Raw), is a rapper from Abia State Southeastern Nigeria. He is a pioneer of Igbo rap, a genre that now appeals to a broad, mainstream audience. Born and raised in Enugu, he gained prominence during the early 2000s rapping in the Igbo language and Pidgin English.
Raw’s debut studio album, Right & Wrong, was released on 7 August 2005. A second album Everything Remains Raw followed in 2007. His third studio album End of Discussion was released in October 2010. The album yielded the hit song ‘O! Chukwu’ whose music video won Best Afro Hip Hop Video at the NMVA Awards that year.
‘NWA CALABAR’ is his latest offering, Nigga Raw Nwanne featured Yung L to feed fans with a blend of Hip-hop/Rap and Dancehall.
Nwa Calabar Video is a Film by Director Chidube.
Press Play & Feel the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]