Telecommunications giant, MTN on Friday categorically denied bribing Chief of Staff Abba Kyari, or any government official for the reduction of the N1.04 trillion fine slammed on the company by the Federal Government.
The Chief Executive Officer of MTN, Ferdi Moolman in a statement said reports going around that it paid N500 million to get the fine reduced are not true.
”MTN Nigeria has no knowledge of this and the allegation is therefore denied.
�The MTN Nigeria fine was ultimately settled with the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC),” he said.
The NCC reduced the fine to N330 billion and allowed the company pay till May 31, 2019.
SaharaReporters earlier reported that Chief of Staff Abba Kyari allegedly collected N500 million from telecommunications company to help reduce the fine imposed on it by the Federal Government
According to the online news medium, concrete evidence that the shady activity took place has been presented to the President.
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- L.A.X – Pepe ft Davido
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]