Imo State Governor and APC member, Rochas Okorocha, has accused the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) of disrupting elections in the state on Saturday.
Okorocha stated this in a telephone with Channels TV� today. He said a lot of his aides and commissioners were arrested and about 80% of polling units in the state had it collation process interrupted.
“My military aide was beaten right in my presence, while he was trying to record my conversation with the soldiers in my village as they were disrupting activities,” the Governor said.
Several government officials in Imo State were arrested on Saturday by the Police for various ‘offences,’ and about six villages in Orlu Local Government were characterised by violence.
Okorocha added that “Young people of Rochas Foundation were arrested and locked up when they went back to their villages to vote.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive