He recently had his say via his social media page, and fans have been reacting.
According to him, he regrets the harm or misunderstanding his harsh words caused from the house, and he is very sorry because he never intended to offend anyone.
Seyi added that his sole aim in life is to promote understanding and positivity henceforth.
His words, “I appreciate the chance to address this. In light of the controversy surrounding my statements, I regret any harm or misunderstanding they might have caused.”
“It was never my intention to offend anyone, and I have apologised for any offense or confusion my comments might have generated. I am committed to learning from this experience and being more mindful of my words in the future to ensure they promote understanding and positivity.”
“I want to clarify that my intention was never to offend or harm anyone. If my words were misconstrued or caused any hurt, I sincerely apologise. My aim is always to promote understanding and positivity, and I will be more mindful of my words in the future to avoid any such misunderstandings.”
“Being part of the few housemates to be called for the All Stars season is one for the books, and I believe it would go down in history.”
“Also, the incredible bonds I formed with my fellow housemates was another highlight. Building those strong connections and friendships were truly special, and it’s something I will always cherish.”
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)
- Wizkid – Joy / No Woman No Cry (Bob Marley Cover)
- Tekno – Alleluya [AuDio + Viral ViDeo]
- Sauti SoL – Isabella [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- WizKid – Come Closer ft Drake [AuDio]
- Pasuma – Oloun O Je ft Qdot [AuDio]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
- Awilo Longomba – Bundelele [AuDio]