He recently had his say via his social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he is grateful to God for his dad’s life which was well spent on earth before his departure.
Ejike added that his father was the oldest man in Umuihi Umuogba Ekeoba in Umuahia North Local Government Area of Abia state before his death.
His words, ”With gratitude to God for a life well spent, I wish to inform you of the transition of my dear father Engr. Chief, Sir J.U Asiegbu (Nna Oha) to eternal glory.”
“He was the oldest man in Umuihi Umuogba Ekeoba in Umuahia North Local Government Area of Abia state.”
“He passed on on the 15th of January, 2022. He was 100 years old plus.”
“He is survived by wife, children, many children and grand children, Funeral rites announcements would be made later. Please remember our family in your prayers.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- D’banj – Face Show ft Skiibii & HollyHood Bay Bay
- Rexxie & Lil Frosh – Won Yabo
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- White Money & Zoro – Na We We
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mavin ft Crayon, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx & Boy Spyce – Overdose
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Spinall & Asake – Palazzo