He recently had his say while speaking to the press and fans have been reacting.
Commenting on his Hannibal Lecter-style routine in a documentary, the Man City striker who bagged his 20th goal of the season over the weekend simply said he eats lots of hearts and liver.
He added that eating quality food that is as local as possible is the most important thing for him.
His words, “You (other people) don’t eat this, but I am concerned with taking care of my body.”
“I think eating quality food that is as local as possible is the most important.”
“People say meat is bad for you but which? The meat you get at McDonald’s?”
“Or the local cow eating grass right over there? I eat the heart and the liver.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1
- Dj Ehyo – the Voluntary Mixtape
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Ruggedman – Tough Guy [AuDio]
- Patoranking – Girlie ‘O’ remix ft Tiwa Savage [AuDio]
- Victony & Tempoe – Soweto
- Burna Boy – Alone
- Dj Bless – Naija Party [Mixtape]