Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State yesterday raised the alarm that his life was in danger. He cited the presence of strange policemen and intelligence operatives around his lodges in in Port Harcourt and Abuja without his consent as reason for fears over his safety.
The governor raised the alarm barely 24 hours after four of his colleagues from the North visited him in Port Harcourt and on a day the First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan called him her son.
Information Nigeria reports that the First Lady while receiving Bishop God-Do-Well Awomapara, who led a delegation of Niger Delta Bishops to the Presidential Villa on a quest to unravel the mysteries surrounding the Rivers political logjam, said, �Amaechi is my son, I cannot fight him and I cannot kill him. He shouldn’t be used by outsiders against his own blood because this seat is vanity.”
But Amaechi, who raised alarm on the threat to his life in a statement, signed by Secretary to the Rivers State Government, Mr. George Feyii and made available to newsmen, recalled the clandestine deployment of strange policemen and intelligence officers to his lodges in Abuja and Port Harcourt without his involvement which is the practice nationwide.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]