He recently had his say via his Instagram page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the decision was reached to help him take better care of his health and he’ll be sticking to the plan.
Mompha added that he also made this choice on the advice of his personal physician.
His words, “This is to inform my friends and teaming fans that I will be going offline for a while due to health reasons on the advice of my personal physician.”
“It is beyond contention that my presence online over the years has been made possible by your love, support, & prayers during my trying times.”
“Through, this medium, I have made friends with people from all works of life, who in one way or another have contributed immensely to my development as an individual, husband, father, brother, and friend. I enjoyed every moment spent interacting with my friends and fans all the world.”
“This development, though unexpected, is necessary to enable me take care of my health & other related matters. Like they say, health is wealth.”
“On this premise, I wish all my friends and teaming fans all the best. I hope to return very soon to reunite with and continue bringing smiles to the faces of everyone.”
“Thanks and God bless you.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office