Popular singer, Teni has jumped on social media to warn her fans to stop asking her to lose weight.
According to her, she loves her fried rice and the people telling her what to do should worry about their mum’s jamming thighs instead.
Her words, “Stop asking me when I’ll lose weight, I don’t know I like fried rice too much. Worry about your mom’s jamming thighs.”
Teniola Apata, (12 December 1992), better known as Teni, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and entertainer.
Teni is the younger sister of Nigerian singer Niniola. he attended Apata Memorial High School and has a degree in business administration from American InterContinental University.
Teni released her debut single “Amen” while signed to Shizzi’s Magic Fingers Records. She left the record label and signed with Dr. Dolor Entertainment in 2017. Teni started gaining prominence after releasing the single “Fargin” in September 2017. She made her breakthrough after releasing the hit singles “Askamaya”, “Case” and “Uyo Meyo”. “Askamaya” was ranked 15th on MTV Base’s year-end list of the Top 20 Hottest Naija Tracks of 2018.
On 20 February 2019, Teni was featured on YouTube Music’s Trending Artist on the Rise. On May 3, 2019, she released the video for “Sugar Mummy”. On June 14, 2019, she released a new single titled “Power Rangers”.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]