He recently had very nice things to say about her on Instagram, and Nigerians have been celebrating with them.
According to him, she is the sweetest person he knows, and she’ll continue to be the backbone of his home.
His words, “You’re the sweetest person I know
You’re the true friend I chose
You’re the backbone of our home
The transformer that power up Ancestors generator………..hbd.”
9ice, born Alexander Abolore Adegbola Akande (born 17 January 1980) is a Nigerian musician.
Born into a polygamous home of five wives and nine children, in Ogbomosho, Oyo State in Western Nigeria. He grew up in Bariga suburbs of Lagos. 9ice had also dreamed of being a musician, which led him to drop out of the Lagos State University whilst studying Law. 9ice began singing at the age of 14. His parents discovered his singing talent, a decided to allow him become a musician.
In 1996, 9ice recorded his first demo titled Risi de Alagbaja, but it was not until 2000 that he released his first official solo song Little Money.
In 2008, he released the single Gongo Aso. With the song gaining popularity, 9ice was asked to perform at the Nelson Mandela 90th Birthday Tribute concert in London, United Kingdom in June 2008. He went on to win the Best Hip Hop Artist of the Year at the MTV Africa Music Awards.
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Rema – Soundgasm
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney