The EFCC has denied the alleged release of Naira Marley, who recently went to court over an 11 count fraud charge on Monday, May 20, 2019.
In a clip that has now gone viral, the “Issa Goal” crooner was seen entering a private car out of a yet to be identified location.
This made some fans happy, thinking the singer had been released.
EFCC has however come out to state that it is false and the clip is just a propaganda by friends of the musician who are desperate.
Naira Marley was arraigned before a Federal High Court in Lagos on Monday, May 20, 2019, where he was charged with an 11 count charge.
He, however, plead not guilty to all charges.
He was then ordered to remain in prison custody.
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- L.A.X – Pepe ft Davido
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]