Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory and APC chieftain Nasir El-Rufai, named former Borno State governor Modu Sheriff (recently defected to Peoples Democratic Party) and Lt. Gen Azubuike Ihejirika, a former chief of army staff as Boko Haram �kingpins”.
Sharing the statement via his Facebook and Twitter pages, the former minister cited Australian hostage and crisis negotiator Stephen Davis, who alleged the above duo were key elements of the insurgency on Arise News. Davis claims the information was disclosed by Boko Haram commanders, who claim the pair have targeted individuals for assassination and execution.
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan