The Director, Public Affairs, Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), Mr Tony Ojobo yesterday Wednesday 17th March, 2016 said that the commission has lifted its sanction placed on MTN ever since 13th July,2015.
He said,�This is to confirm that NCC has lifted the regulatory sanctions placed on MTN since July 13, 2015.
�The sanctions were for 24 identified infractions which are not in any way connected with the SIM card non-deactivation fine.
�These were a number of violations discovered by the Compliance Monitoring and Enforcement Team of the commission in June 2015.
�Consequent upon the inability of MTN to remedy the identified infractions, the commission invoked the sanction in its guidelines”
Mr Ojobo further added that,�It should be noted that this does not in any way extend to the fine for non-deactivation of SIM card case.
�The case of SIM card deactivation is an entirely different infraction, which is mutually exclusive to the 24 infractions now remedied.
�This has become necessary in view of the many enquiries being received from concerned stakeholders.
�This action is without prejudice to the matter which is presently in court. Please be guided accordingly”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Adekunle Gold – Mercy
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Portable – Ogo Forever
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Skiibii – Baddest Boy Remix ft Davido
- Fave – Baby Riddim (Acoustic Version)
- Portable – All Eyes On Me ft Barry Jhay
- 2Baba – Smile starring Annie Idibia [Video]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Original Stereoman & Masterkraft – Ekwe (Amapiano Remix)