A new app launching next month will allow Twitter users to keep sending 140-character messages after they die, The Guardian reports.
The app, LivesOn, analyzes the late user’s Twitter feed and then posts messages or links in the dead tweeter’s �voice.”
The app features a gallows-humor tagline, �When your heart stops beating, you’ll keep tweeting,” and allows a living-and-breathing executor to manage the account.
The feed can continue into eternity, unless the executor decides to pull the plug.
�It offends some, and delights others,” Dave Bedwood, LivesOn London-based designer, told The Guardian.
�Imagine if people started to see it as a legitimate but small way to live on. Cryogenics costs a fortune; this is free and I’d bet it will work better than a frozen head.”
LivesOn isn’t the first application to allow the dead to communicate on social media.
The platform DeadSocial, launched last April, allows users to preload messages and updates that are then sent while they’re six feet under.
Culled : NY Daily News
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]