Nollywood actress Omotola Ekeinde’s son, the youngest music producer and sound Engineer Captain E, turned 18 on the 20th of August 2016 but celebrated with family and friends before he jetted out to the US on the 16th.
The party was tagged ‘Teens pop culture’ (fashion and music).
The party was held at The Bridge in Lekki Phase1 and had many celebrities like Sound Sultan, Ice Prince, Mike Ezuruonye, Patoranking, Waje, Kayla Oniwo, Rukky Sanda, Denrele Edun, Tola Odunsi, Swanky Jerry, Mo Eazy, producers DelB, Chopsticks, The Voice Nigeria, DNA Twins, Dewe and many more.
See official photos from the birthday party.
View this post on Instagram
@realomosexy And Alhaji Aliko Dangote made a surprise birthday call to MJ and his friends at his pop culture, music and fashion 18th birthday celebration. MJ, l hear is the youngest music producer in the country. He is talented like his mum, everybody should watch this space, all the best MJ😘💋😍💃🏾💃🏾
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]