Former Super Eagles skipper Sunday Oliseh will sign a contract with the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) as the country’s new head coach on Wednesday.
The 40-year-old will succeed Stephen Keshi, who was dismissed from the job for what the federation has described as a breach of trust.
The contract signing ceremony will take place at a public presentation billed for the Abuja National stadium on Wednesday morning.
Oliseh will take over the reins of the Nigeria national team alongside a Belgian assistant, Jean Francois Lusciuto. Both men will arrive in Abuja on Tuesday evening and meet with the NFF technical committee by 9pm at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Abuja same day.
Lusciuto has had a stint with several African countries including Togo, Rwanda and Burkina Faso. Meanwhile, the ex-Reggiana, FC Cologne, Ajax Amsterdam, Juventus, Borussia Dortmund, VFL Bochum and RC Genk midfielder is likely to favour current Nigeria Under-23 goalkeeping coach Alloysius Agu ahead of Ike Shorunmu as part of his technical crew.
Oliseh, who has been charged with development of football from grassroots level, is expected to sign a five-year contract.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]