He recently revealed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria in Abuja, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the current network coverage is inadequate despite the fact that he has never been against e-transmission of results.
He added that if Nigeria has a coverage of 95 percent, it’ll be fine, but we currently have below 50 per cent in the entire country.
His words, “I have never been against e-transmission of results; I only said we don’t have adequate coverage where we live, this is the issue.”
“We have coverage, but it is not adequate.”
“Like Abia North Senatorial District where I come from, there is no adequate coverage, may be 43 per cent coverage. So, how are we going to do that?”
“I believe in electronic transmission, but I want to quickly urge the NCC to deploy their technology to ensure wider coverage; I believe in that process because it is transparent.”
“I don’t want to listen to officials who want to buy equipment and make commissions. I am telling myself the truth. If we even have a coverage of 95 percent, it will be okay, but we have below 50 per cent in the entire country.”
“I am not talking about my constituency.”
“It wasn’t a party decision to vote against e-transmission and not a clique decision, it was out of my conscience.”
“I can only do what I will do that will benefit all Nigerians.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office