He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, Nigeria is facing a serious crisis in the education sector, from primary to tertiary education levels, and it is clear that the All Progressive Congress and Peoples Democratic Party have failed Nigerians.
He added that he is happy that Nigerians finally have an alternative to the failure of All Progressives Congress and Peoples Democratic Party.
His words, “I am very happy that Nigerians have an alternative to the failure of All Progressives Congress and Peoples Democratic Party.”
“In our manifesto, we said once you pass JAMB, it will stay for four years. You don’t need to go and sit for that examination again because we believe government must take responsibility to ensure that sons and daughters of the poor are all given equal opportunities to go to university.”
“So, our own belief is education, education and education.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia – Government (Ijoba)
- Wasiu Alabi Pasuma – IFE ft Tiwa Savage [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Davido – Skelewu [AuDio]
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – It’s Plenty
- Rihanna – Lift Me Up ft Tems
- Dremo – Wonder ft Patoranking
- Kizz Daniel – RTID (Rich Till I Die)