He revealed this in his recent congratulatory message to mark Nigeria at 60 independence celebration, issued by his Media Aide Ike Abonyi in Abuja today.
According to him, even if he gives all the glory to God for keeping Nigeria one and alive until now, our leaders have questions to answer before God and humanity for how they have failed.
He added that the country actually owes God a lot of explanations over a wasted opportunity after all he has blessed us with.
His words, “We have some explanations to make before God over what we did with what was made available to us as a country.
“This country needs a resetting and our leaders deserve some spiritual reawakening to get their acts together and be able to utilise the abundant gifts for the elevation of the citizens.”
“After Edo election, the nation was in an elated mood, the Electoral Commission, the security agencies, the voters, the winners and the losers all went home fulfilled that there was no unjust act.
“No nation grows on injustice.
“That is what it should be in a country that allows the principles of democracy to prevail and allows the people’s mandate to prevail.”
“The multiple taxation policy in the country is killing business, especially at these challenging times. The government must address this burden.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Masterkraft & Phyno – Egbon
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda