The FRSC Unit Commander, Ore, Ondo State, Mr Olusegun Aladenika recently revealed this while speaking with commercial drivers during the “ember months” campaign, tagged “Drive Safe, Stay Safe.”
According to him, most of the accidents that happened on the highway were caused by impatience and speeding as a result of which many drivers lost control, and that should not be happening.
He added that too many crashes usually happen during the ember period, as it is the peak of activities and high vehicular movements.
His words, “Accidents are not caused by spirits but human errors, especially during this high peak of activities and vehicular movements. We need to be patient and always maintain speed limit.
“Motorists should also ensure that their vehicles are in good condition and desist from overloading, wrong driving and use of expired tyres, while they should obey traffic rules and regulations in order to stay alive for their loved ones.”
“We are also prepared to ensure that erring motorists, who flout traffic rules, are dealt with in accordance with the traffic laws.”
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda