He recently revealed this via a statement and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, fairness, equity and respect for the rights of others are fundamental to peace and security so Christian leaders at all levels must strive to promote those virtues despite the challenges.
He added that the truth remains that Christ did not come to establish a religion or to condemn men, but to show all men that his own righteousness, not our righteousness or performance, is the qualification for eternal life.
His words, “We must continue to let the important truth be known that Christ did not come to establish a religion or to condemn men, but to show all men that his own righteousness, not our righteousness or performance, is the qualification for eternal life.”
“We must, as an organisation and as individuals, remain constant and relentless advocates of freedom of worship, respect for human rights, fairness, justice and the rule of law.”
“As we have seen in the past few years, not just in Nigeria but all over the world, there is a growing religious and ethnic chauvinism.”
“At the same time, there is the rise of identity and cultural politics. Brethren, the answer to hate, intolerance and conflict is the gospel of Jesus Christ.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office