Sacked Super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi warned Nigerians to leave him alone so as to spend quality time with his family in the United States.
According to Vanguard, Keshi said:
�Please, I want Nigerians to leave me alone and allow me spend time with my family. The only thing on my mind now is to be with my family and I don’t want to be bothered with any matter associated with the Super Eagles.
�I want people to understand that I do not have anything on the Super Eagles. The only thing I want to do is be with my loved ones. Direct all your questions to Yusuf or whoever is coaching the team”
�It has always been Keshi, Keshi, Keshi and now I think it’s time to rest and enjoy my peace. You people (NFF and others) should leave me alone now that am no longer the coach of the national team. �Focus should be on Salisu Yusuf and how he will be winning games for the team. People should leave Keshi alone. Enough is enough.”
- Tentik – Recognize Now or Famz Later MixTape
- Tiwa Savage – Dangerous Love [AuDio]
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Erigga – AYEME ft Yungzee [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Sarz & Wizkid – Hold Me (Memories That Last Forever)