An ex-Head of State, Gen. AbdulSalami Abubakar (retd) has said that Nigeria is currently at a crossroad with the multifarious problems facing the nation.
The former President revealed this in Kaduna during the yearly award dinner organized by the Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation to honor some Nigerians for their contribution to Nigeria.
According to him, the prevailing security problems in Nigeria are threatening the peace and well-being of the citizens and something must be done about it.
He added that Nigerians must rise up to aid the government and security agents to successfully battle the insecurity challenges.
His words, “With the present security challenges ranging from banditry, kidnapping, and terrorism, I will say Nigeria is at a crossroad.
“We should, therefore, try as much as possible to give information and intelligence reports to the security agencies for timely action.
“We will always pray for peace and I am appealing to all Nigerians to put all hands on deck to eradicate this menace of insecurity currently threatening the peace of the country.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Masterkraft & Phyno – Egbon
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda