He revealed this recently in Abuja during the exclusive command performance by the Commonwealth Community Choir.
According to him, insecurity is a global phenomenon that is not peculiar to Nigeria due to the excesses of terrorists across the world, but we can win the war together.
He added that Nigeria’s national youth body is supposed to be stronger than the regional youth body, but saldy, the reverse is the case here.
His words, “I was there before and of course, you know there is a lot of insecurity. All what we can do is to collectively support the government, encourage the soldiers and other security operatives to do more for our safety,”
”I was discussing with one of my friends and I said look, in Nigeria, they appear not to even have a national youth body. Because in most cases, the regional youth bodies are stronger than the national youth body.
“Ordinarily, the national youth body is supposed to be stronger than the regional youth body.”
“When you see young people come together to perform with the theme: ‘Peace for All Nations,’ I am quite impressed.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)