The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola has said Nigeria’s electricity problems cannot be solved by magic.
During the inauguration of the 2x100MVA, 132/33kV power transformers at the Ejigbo Transmission Substation, Lagos, Fashola said;
“The problem of electricity is slowly being solved, one by one. Anybody will tell you he will do magic; tell him, ‘How?’ He should explain to you. We inherited 800 containers for power equipment left in the port for 10 years. President Buhari gave us approval, and we have recovered 690.”
According to Fashola, there are 90 transmission projects ongoing across the country, and some of the recovered pieces equipment are being used for them.
Usman Mohammed the Managing Director of TCN, said the installation of the two units of 100MVA transformers at the Ejigbo Transmission Substation was funded by the World Bank through the firm’s project management unit.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Masterkraft & Phyno – Egbon
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda