He recently revealed this in Abuja at a conference on the review of Nigeria’s Foreign Policy, organised by the House Committees on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora.
According to him, the review will definitely help to protect the country’s national interest in the changing global community, so it is a good idea.
He added that the review is also long overdue because so many things have changed since 1960s when Nigeria’s foreign policy first came into play.
His words, “Technology has changed the way we conduct business and has created opportunity for millions across the world.”
“It has also made us vulnerable because the technology platforms and tools that have become such important parts of our lives are themselves susceptible to the people who will seek to use them to hurt us.”
“Terrorists, criminals and bad actors of all faces now access to tools that would enable them to operate with ease why avoiding detective agencies.”
“No country in the world can meet this challenges alone, we need a global response and we need each other.”
“Our nation’s foreign policy should define our terms of engagement with the rest of the world so that we can each survive together.”
“It we say the world is dynamic and we live in one global village, it is time for us to review our foreign policy.”
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Joy / No Woman No Cry (Bob Marley Cover)
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)
- Tekno – Alleluya [AuDio + Viral ViDeo]
- Sauti SoL – Isabella [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- WizKid – Come Closer ft Drake [AuDio]
- Pasuma – Oloun O Je ft Qdot [AuDio]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
- Awilo Longomba – Bundelele [AuDio]