Wahala Media Entertainment’s first lady, Nikki Laoye collaborates with EME’s leading man, Banky W on this soothing love jam, ONYEUWAOMA – which literally means ‘a good person’ in the native Igbo dialect.
The captivating song is a special dedication to that one true love, the Angel in disguise sent from Heaven – just for you. A perfect tune for the Valentine season and beyond. Bound to be one of the top duets in 2016, Nikki Laoye and Banky W have created an unforgettable, nostalgic tune, showcasing a rare and unique vocal chemistry between two renowned vocalists in the Nigerian music scene.
ONYEUWAOMA was produced by talented music genius, Okey Sokay and mixed & mastered by Nikki’s brother/producer, Xblaze.
Listen Up & Feel the Vibe!
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Rockstar [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]