The latest issue of the urban youth magazine, Tush Magazine features afro-house diva Niniola and Nollywood star Enyinna Nwigwe as its cover personalities.
The issue chronicles Niniola’s growth from a talent show participant to having one of the biggest songs for a female Nigerian artiste, to releasing her widely accepted debut album. The issue also expressly highlights Enyinna’s journey into Nollywood so far, and his latest lead role in one of the most anticipated movies this December, The Wedding Party 2: Destination Dubai.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- 4X4 ft Davido – Baby Dance [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay