The latest issue of the urban youth magazine, Tush Magazine features afro-house diva Niniola and Nollywood star Enyinna Nwigwe as its cover personalities.
The issue chronicles Niniola’s growth from a talent show participant to having one of the biggest songs for a female Nigerian artiste, to releasing her widely accepted debut album. The issue also expressly highlights Enyinna’s journey into Nollywood so far, and his latest lead role in one of the most anticipated movies this December, The Wedding Party 2: Destination Dubai.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]