‘Bulie Ya Elu’, is a dynamic song for the worshipers.
Nissey David uses the sweetest of words in a blend of English and Igbo to lift Jesus high. This life changing song was produced by Gboof whose skill is second to none. ‘Bulie Ya Elu’ is the song for you any day and anytime.
Nissey David has launched a new phase in his music career with this life-changing track; fulfilling God’s call to gospel music as he is very sure of the move of God in this era in the gospel music industry.
Listen Up & Feel the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda