The Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire recently revealed that everyone should remain where they are because of the risk of coronavirus (COVID-19) infection.
According to him, the chances of infections are high when traveling in a confined space so no movement is encouraged for now.
He added that all trips back to the nation, whether by air or land, national or international, should be postponed.
His words, “We also worry about persons, especially Nigerians, returning to the country through land borders who run a higher risk of infection if they are with an infected person in a confined space for a long time like transit in a crowded bus or car.
“Therefore it is advisable that all travellers postpone non-essential travel whether by air or land, national or international.”
Rauf Aregbesola had this to say too, “Every citizen of any nation has that right, it’s fundamental, to return to his motherland whenever he/she wishes regardless of the situation.
“In this instance, the arrangement made by the NCDC and all other agencies involved is to isolate such a returnee.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)