She recently revealed that no woman will submit to a man who thinks his wife owes him submission.
According to her, ladies tend to naturally submit to a man who cares for them and also submits to them as well.
She added that no woman will submit to a bully who thinks his wife owes him submission.
His words, “I have read a lot about “wives submitting to their husbands” and the counter arguments..Truth is, submitting to a “na man u bi” kind of guy; who cares for u & also “submits” to u comes naturally. No woman will ever SUBMIT to a bully who thinks his wife OWES him submission.”
What do you think?
Betty Irabor is a Nigerian columnist, philanthropist, writer, publisher and founder of Genevieve magazine. She previously had a column at Black & Beauty magazine UK. She also has a foundation that promotes breast cancer awareness, early detection and treatment.
Betty Irabor is one of Nigeria’s seasoned writers and publishers. Irabor studied English in university and then ventured into publishing. She worked as a journalist at Concord Newspapers, freelancing jobs at the Vanguard, The Guardian, Thisday and Black&Beauty magazine in the UK and others abroad.
In 2005, the media entrepreneur and author launched the Genevieve Foundation which holds an annual Pink Ball as a fund raiser for cancer victims.
She was born in 1957 and raised in Nigeria. She’s married to Soni Irabor with two kids. She has a son whose short film was selected by the Zanzibar International Film Festival. She loves to listen to Tina Tuner and Westlife. In 2018 Irabor and her husband celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay