Ex-president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has advised Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar not to ignore Obasanjo in his speculated 2019 presidential ambition and that he cannot get the presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress, but rather, he should opt for that of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The former President disclosed this in an interview with This Day. Jonathan said Former Vice President Atiku would perform well on the ticket of the PDP.
He said: �He can’t get the APC ticket. If Atiku gets our party ticket, he would compete well. He’s always a passionate politician. But he would have to reach out to our boss, Baba OBJ, the boss of all bosses. We’ve all learnt at different times that you ignore OBJ at your own peril. OBJ has the magic wand, respected at home and abroad…”
Also, speaking on the issue of running mate, Jonathan said the PDP would do better picking a candidate from the south east or south south.
He said: �Strategically, since Professor Osinbajo is already running with Buhari, the South South and South East, remain the most fertile grounds. And there are many brilliant people there waiting for the chance. The Governors control some of the richest states in Nigeria except Lagos.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]